Redwood Empire Trail Riders is a registered non-proft group that promotes trail riding for pleasure only. We’re a family oriented group & open to riders of all ages. There’s no competition; we just enjoy each other’s company while we ride the trails on horseback, or meet to enjoy meals and camping. (We even have members who no longer ride.) Most of the time we ride in the mountains of the north coastal area of California, but we will consider going on other trails. Each June we offer our big weekend ride–the highlight of our year. Generally, we have one ride a month (sometimes more!) and one (fun!) meeting a month. Yahoo! Let’s ride!
See us on FaceBook.
- 11 Reasons Why Books Make Great Gifts
- Writers’ Notes: Hitting That Brick Wall
- Summer Time
- Summer Evening Open Mics Start TONIGHT
- Open Mic Celebrates National Poetry Month
- Literary Open Mic this Saturday
- Be The Poem at Our Open Mic
- Comment Awaiting Moderation
- It’s Open Mic Time
- First Open Mic for 2017